So, one day when either I or one of my sons look back on these daily posts, we may need a reminder of how awesome we are, and how capable we are. So, this is what we’ve accomplished in the past year:
- Tyler bought his own place.
- Sammy graduated college.
- Max learned to juggle.
- Baylee became proficient in Zoom.
- We got our house in Massachusetts ready to sell.
- Tye finally adopted German shepherds.
- I graduated college.
- Baylee is continuing to study the drums.
- We adopted a new cat, T’Challa.
- Sammy bought his own car.
- By the end of this year, Max will have his associate degree.
- We found a house, packed, and moved to North Carolina.
- Baylee learned the homeschooling ropes.
- I learned the homeschooling ropes.
- Max learned how to drive a stick.
- We settled into our new house.
- We learned a new town.
- We challenged our reclusive nature and traveled.
- I have written every day for 74 days.
- I learned how to replace a faucet.
- Tyler has created more work relationships.
- Sammy started work.
- Max learned the drums.
I feel like I need an exclamation point after each of these bullets. Look at us . . . for now!
Click here: 543