Doing taxes took up much of my time today, so instead of writing something thick and wordy, I will share a bulleted list of recent thoughts in my writing notes:
- I really miss Christmas when it’s not Christmas.
- Shouldn’t we call it “practicing life” like a doctor practices medicine?
- Each phone alarm should have a different sound. Every time one of ours in the house goes off, we all react.
- The Bradford pear trees, a.k.a. fish trees, are sharing their pungent scent with us. I recently read they’re invasive, which is interesting considering they are planted deliberately everywhere. Until then, pass the tartar sauce.
- Logistically, the closer I am to my friend, Kim, the stronger I feel.
- Be nice to local Russian people. It’s not their fault.
- Although I graduated from Westfield State University summa cum laude, my class rank as a senior in high school was 99/100.
- The way my kids dress on a Sunday works for running to the grocery store or going to sleep at night.
- There’s a movie called The Lighthouse starring Willem Dafoe and Robert Pattinson, and it’s the weirdest movie I’ve ever seen but I recommend it.
- My Nana and dad celebrated my birth with scotch and milk.
- I miss using a paper atlas.
- I spent $425 on dirt this week for the gardens. Dirt.
- Taxes suck.
Thanks for coming to my rant-and-share. Have a nice day.
Click here to see why I’m writing: 543