Because I’ve been cooking all day and prepping for the holiday, I will bullet some thoughts and points that I have recently written down:
- “We don’t know what they’ve seen.” -Sam (It fits pretty much anywhere. Try it.)
- Are we all variants in different timelines and universes?
- I like when flies walk on me.
- I almost named Tyler, Cody.
- Next week I will buy my white Jasmin plant with my very own money that I made.
- I love Bose.
- I feel like I could talk about Once Upon a Time in Hollywood all day long.
- Our house in Southampton, the one we call Wolcott, had (probably still has) a large area covered in Lilies of the Valley
- If you haven’t listened to the This is Us soundtrack I don’t know what’s wrong with you.
- My job is pretty swag.
- I got into trouble once because I was taking care of Tyler’s Nano pet while I was working as a waitress. (It could have died and Tye was in school.)
- Don’t argue your point then back down when I say ok.
- In two weeks I have to climb 43 stories.
- “This is either gonna help a little or hurt a whole lot.” Ted Lasso
- Sam said our new couch smells like Payless shoe store.
- Good memories are sadder than bad ones.
- I bought a paper atlas.
- Artificial sweetener is crap.
Read about my husband HERE.