I am tired and don’t really know what to write about, so I will list what I’ve done. Don’t get too excited:
- I worked my last couple work hours for the week.
- I planted replacement tomatoes because the others, sans Olaf, are resting in peace after too many freezing mornings.
- I went to Walmart and bought lots of groceries. (I don’t love Walmart.)
- I washed my Jeep.
- I made Milky Way brownies.
- I went to Auto Zone to buy windshield washer fluid because bugs plus Interstate 40 plus a straight-up Jeep windshield don’t mix. Actually, they do mix, too well.
- I weeded and watered the veggie, herbs, and flowers.
- I made vanilla ice cream.
And, I’m not done.