Per Merriam-Webster, a hot take is “a quickly produced, strongly worded, and often deliberately provocative or sensational opinion or reaction (as in response to current news).”
I have a few:
- Spiders are beautiful, sweet creatures that fascinate me.
- Extra onions is the only way to go when ordering, well, anything savory.
- Snakes mean no harm and are not usually aggressive unless when in defense-mode.
- Painful merlot is the best merlot.
- Black coffee is delicious.
- Sour candies are just bad.
- The new eyebrow trends are not for me.
- I love snow.
- Snapchat sucks.
- I don’t like gossip.
- Galaxy is better than iPhone.
- The beach is better in the winter.
- Cashews are no good.
- Unsweet tea is better than sweet.
- Every type of cheese is good cheese.
1 thought on “Hot Takes. Day 352.”
I agree with nine
LikeLiked by 1 person